The webpage cannot be found


HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:



















20090429

EXAMS ARE OVER FINALLY!

CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT NOW THAT EXAMS ARE OVER, FINALLY AFTER A SUPER LOOOONG WAIT OF 3 WEEKS OF EXAMS! 7 PAPERS, AND NOW THAT ITS OVER, I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL. I FEEL FREE, FREEDOM! I LOVE THIS FEELING. ITS LIKE I NEVER FEEL LIKE THIS BEFORE, NOT EVEN AFTER A'S (OR SO I REMEMBERED) I JUST FEEL FREE NOW.. FREEEEE..

tell you what, seriously i dont exagerrate it! i really feel like that now. well, and apparently I MANAGED TO KEEP MY EXAM RESOLUTION! THAT IS NO L4D UNTIL EXAM ENDS! haha, i really didn't touch any of L4D. and you know what, i played it straight away after i reach my room after the last paper. just awhile, 15 mins. and i really feel damn satisfied.

and MOST IMPORTANTLY, i wanna say a big thank you for everyone who have supported me through this exam! all the 'goodluck', 'jiayous' and 'all the bests', well, you may think its a small thing but it is what push me through the loooong exam period. so once again, thankssssss people (: ooo, and thanks to jen2! for the exam present! which is supposed to motivate me? (so random but THANKS ALOTTT!) haha, its a tie with a microphone on it :D cute.

OOOHH I LOVE LIFE. and this post will be all about what i do during exams and stuffs, if youre bored just skip. hehe, well, maybe for a start, i shall put down what have i accomplished during this exam time. (and thats how it goes every exam!)

TV Series
1. The Big Bang Theory season 1 and 2
2. How I Met Your Mother season 1 - 4

Gaming
1. 1 Season of PES 2009 (Become a legend)
2. Half Life 2 : Chapter 1-7

AND thats it. well, 4 seasons of how i met your mother is really time consuming :p haha, but studying without refreshing is like hell, and thats when all the fun in the midst of exam comes. last semester exams was totally hooked on house if im not wrong. 4 seasons owned :D

and now i shall recap the activities and mugging plan that i did during the exam week. (MUGGING is everyday of course, so dont ask :D)
1st week! (really cant remember)
monday: mug CS100
tuesday: CS100 paper(aim A-), mugged EE2006
wednesday: mugged EE2003
thursday: mugged FE1005
friday: mugged EE2004 at NBS reading room with kong, yt, oe
saturday: mugged EE2001 at NBS reading room with kong, yt, oe
sunday: mugged EE2003, skipped church! :X

2nd week!
monday: EE2003 paper!(aim A-), mugged FE1005 at NBS reading room with kong, yt, oe
tuesday: FE1005 paper! (aim A-), oe and yt finished their exam, we went JP to celebrate! (:
wednesday: mugged EE2004, went to accompany geraldine for SPMS interview.
thursday: EE2004 paper!(aim A), GAMING NIGHT until 7am in the morning. i watched and played PES while the rest are L4Ding! damn.
friday: woke up at 9pm! went to JP for dinner with oe and yt. mugged EE2006
saturday: went to church! mugged EE2008
sunday: oe flew back to indo, mugged EE2006

3rd week! monday: EE2006 paper! (aim A), mugged EE2008
tuesday: EE2008 paper! (aim A-), mugged EE2001
wednesday: EE2001 paper! (aim B!), PLAYED L4D for the 1st time! AND BLOGGING NOW. HAHAHAHA.

what a hectic and dull 3 weeks. i hope my life will start again soon!

people say, if theres lemon, make lemonade! haha, instead of correcting my body clock, i used it to my advantage! my sleeping time was super weird. especially on the last week. woke up everyday around 7pm, watch movie, play and slack until 10pm, STUDY HARD until 5am, and on the dot, 5am, sleep till 7am, and go for paper till 11pm, go back, watch a show, and sleep till 7pm again. the mind is as fresh as possible in the morning after a 2 hr power nap, maybe i shall make it my permanent exam plan!

ahh okay, now what should i do? (damn that kong and yiting i think they are asleep now i cant LAN with them yet. i shall watch movie and play other games then. wait. damn. i realise if my life after exam is only movies and games. what a no life! damn.. haaha, outing soon please people! (: (: ahh, what else.. dates! :D well first 10 customers free! (no, no, really joking) hahahah..

ahhhh, flopped my last paper though, thats why a B grade will be enough. I JUST HOPE THAT I DONT DAPAO THAT SUBJECT! killer paper. and one of my weakest subject damn. oh so if i can achieve all my aim, lets see, my GPA this sem will be... 4.47! well, below target, but yeah i guess its alright. ALRIGHT (:

oh about the random tags on my tagboard. damn it. when i see wenhao's blog got spammed, i thot, "haha, they wont be able to find my tagboard anyway, and guess what? 3 spams already! dammit. ahh, its alright alright.

oh and take care k! SWINE FLU!!! haha, and anyway i found a funny picture about the swine flu.

ok i shall end this long and useless post. im happy.

No comments:

Linkies

Lifehacker