The webpage cannot be found


HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:



















20090402

found my way back..

tho you most probably wont read this, but i wanna say sorry to take your kindness for granted, yet again. SORRY, though im sure i can't count how many sorry's ive said, but i mean it. and thank you (:

talking 'bout taking something for granted, well, i can say im guilty of many. it has always been my weakness, one that i cant wait to get rid of. if people say what you do defines who you are, well then im gonna change the way i are. no more, no more. who i were costs me alot of regrets in my life. some of the most painful ones too.

but looking from a different perspective, it will still be me, a better me (or at least i hope..)

at the bright side, im happy that there are still people that really care about me for what i am (: im happy that things are turning for the better everyday. hah, shall not take things for granted anymore and give thanks for everything that i have. i dont want anymore regrets (:

went to run again yesterday with my long lost running partner :D heh, finally you come back to run with me :D hahahaha.. you mug hard and hurry up get your car, haha, keep saying want this want that but noooothinggg yet :\ hurry hurry and remember not to pangseh the next class outing! haha.. pangseh-kia.. holiday plans dont pangseh too!

and this is to my emo friend, wenhao.

and getting back to the post title, yep finally found my way back.and not looking back

No comments:

Linkies

Lifehacker