The webpage cannot be found


HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:



















20090607

My birthday week (:

HOHO, after every birthdays, the most important (and tiring) part is the replying people to say thank you for the wishes! so, im sorry if i dont reply you personally, but i shall mention here so that you know i dont forget every single one of you (:

A BIG THANK YOU for the.. (in no particular order, just how i remember it)

7 birthday wishes by the 6 people in my room when the clock strikes 12.
7 people who celebrated my birthday before the clock reach 12 on the next day XD
2 birthday wishes by my 2 GLs one day before my birthday

58 facebook wishes (Some are close friends, some i dont even know who)
18 smses
6 msn convos
1 phone call

and more which i seriously forgot at this point of time but i remember deep in my heart :D hahahahaha.. (:

ahh, and its finally weekend, sunday, im alone in my room (i dont really know where the rest are at now) and finally i have some time to update my blog again. as usual, weekly update! (:

MONDAY was a very happening day. we celebrated oe's birthday (which is like one month ago) and yeah, we just celebrated it on monday. there were cake, and alcohol. haha. there were kong, yt, yoga, wenhao, oe, joce, raz and me.

Everyone was high and crazy, yoga was the first to get drunk and started dancing, the rest started to get KO-ed one by one after that and started sleeping. well, im sure i was sober and i can still recall the incidents on that night (although not crystal clear-ly) hehe.. me, yt and oe was awake until the next morning, where oe and yoga left for soccer (and oe puked like hangover), yt went to a deep slumber in the morning, and then me, i went for my DIP final presentation right after drunkard night. haha.

DIP final presentation on tuesday, so damn boring, it will be one line. we didnt get to final, and thats one happiest moment of my life.

then onwards until today i totally had no idea what has been going on. haha, The Sims 3 and Left4Dead has occupied my time, (and everyone's around me) theres no fixed sleeping time, theres no fixed waking up time. initially bimbolian was playing with my lappie so when she sleep, i play for 12 hrs straight, then when i sleep, she play for 12 hrs straight. thats like cool. totally immersed in the life of our sims. kong and yoga are sims addict too. hahaha. its seriously damn addictive.

left4dead has been like my gaming crazy since dunno when. im sure its one of the games i played for so long and yet still not bored yet. haha. yesterday we finally cleared our first expert campaign! hoho, we even cleared it 2x! one for 2hrs40mins and the next one is 1 hr earlier! hahaha, although i died in both of the campaign (well, when playing expert, sacrifices is still needed to complete the game) hahhaa.. i havent got my expert achievement yet, but mac and yt's com have it already! haha. me, yoga, mac and wh was playing though, and i seriously think to play an expert mode is totally different from the other modes. FUN.

one of the days, (i think its wednesday), we also played versus like crazy. 7 people, 3v4. haha, i won twice and lost once. the first team was me, mac and yoga. then me, mac and yt, then me, raz and yt. it was seriously damn stressful and fun at the same time! adrenaline was rushing throughout the game and as yt says, l4d brings out the bad in people when they are put under stressed and started to scold each other. hahaha, but all in all, after the game, all we had is fun.

and this is already sunday, and seriously i really wanna do some useful work soon. as in like earning money and stuff. i had spent enough time wathcing movie, playing and playing and playing times infinity. time for me to start doing useful stuff. or should i? like continue for another week? hahaha, seriously. i want to stop but i still feel like playing. feel like nuahing the entire holiday and just play.

im seriously enjoying my no-life life.

oh and the cat that always come to my place has stepped on to another level. now he/she dont care already whether people see her or not, she just go into the room, find a comfy place and sleep! -.- irritating, now i need to wash alot of laundries. damn. irritating cat keep trying to bite my finger summore. hahaha, but shes quite cute.

although i still got more things to write on about, but i feel like stopping because i wanna play again. XD well, its sunday and its supposedly my last day of playing. i rather do some awesome air-kicks rather than sit around and mop about it.

No comments:

Linkies

Lifehacker